Friday, November 27, 2009

Online Survey

Salam Nekrock's Boutique customers and visitors,

A good friend of Nek has asked Nek a favor to request the good visitors and customers of Nekrock's Boutique to become respondents of her online survey for her Research Project.

I 'm a student at a university in Australia currently doing a research on a product - related discussions such as forums and blogs by online communities for my thesis. If you have participated at any one of these platforms, I would really appreciate if you could help me taking the survey by clicking at the URL below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5T2WFHR

As my appreciation, a token gift from Australia will be sent to those of you who successfully completed the survey.

Details of the purpose (name and correspondence address) are asked at the last question on the last page. All information and responses given are treated as confidential. My details are posted there as well.

Lastly thank you for your help. God Bless.

*Nek, thank you so much for this help, may you achieve more sales for helping a student like me, Amin.

Kindest regards,
Me

No comments: